The Internet offers many online at home business opportunities. You can become a part of someone else’s enterprise or create a business of your own. There are many advantages to starting an Internet business. Here are the top Internet business ideas to help you find that appropriate niche you are looking for.
Every day people search the Internet for all sorts of opportunities. With this economy, the number one search is for ways to make money with low startup costs. Many of the basic equipment needed to begin Internet businesses are in your home right now. If you have a computer with a high-speed Internet connection, a telephone, a desk, and a printer, you can get going right away.
1. Blogging Along With Creating Your Own Email List
This is the way to create an online presence without the technical issues of owning your own website that comes later. Most blogs are offered with free hosting and come with already installed features so set up is easy. Blog about anything that you find interesting and will be interesting to other readers. A blog with a niche will perform better than a personal one. Blogs can also make money with programs like Google Adwords and AdSense. Pay per Click advertising also works for generating revenue. Also try the WordPress blogs. If you purchase a premium blog and add the free feedburner to make an email list now you will have customers who are interested in what you are writing about and you can then sell products to these customers. For Instance a dog lover’s site. With this site you can sell dog toys, treats, dog clothing, or even a dog book on how to care for your dog. Here’s a hint YouTube will show you how to work with wordpress. I will put some video at the end of this post to help you.
2. Internet research. Anyone who can navigate the Internet and find out almost anything, can market themselves as an Internet researcher. Large and small companies will pay you to find out information for them, create reports from the research. Try Microbloggers as a start.
3. Selling products. If you have a hobby like making and selling crafts you can expand your business online with a website. Set up a website that caters to your product offerings. Market these products online to drive traffic to your website. If you can’t do this try fiveer. This is a great start to try to sell something for $5.00
4. Selling on eBay. With this idea, you set up shop on the Internet. You can sell products you created or items you own that you want to sell. Many now make a living selling on eBay. As your business grows, you can expand to involve other product markets.
5. Freelancing. Many online and offline businesses are looking for help. Freelancers lower the overhead of the company thus becoming more profitable for many jobs than hiring someone to work in the office. Depending on your talent, hire yourself out at a freelance writer, graphic artist, website designer or programmer. Elance is a great place to start, www.sologig.com, or www.guru.com.
6. Virtual assistant. Virtual assistants are the going trend for many businesses. In the beginning, virtual assistants performed the administrative duties of a company from their home. Now, VA’s can be found in all career specialties like medical, real estate, marketing and publishing. They perform tasks above administrative such as website administrator, report creation and Internet research.
7. Membership sites. You see more of these around these days. With a membership site, you choose a niche, such as online marketing. Customers pay to join at a certain level gold, silver, bronze and are rewarded with certain perks for their membership that include newsletters, videos or articles on marketing and services to help expand their own business. You create the website and supply the materials yourself or through outsourcing each month to your members. A great example of this if the http://barefoot-executive.com/ I love this gal.
Do you have an idea of what your Internet business idea might be? This list should get you started.
How To create a Feedburner Form for emails.