Your WordPress Post Article
For your post you will need a Search Engine Optimized Article that will help you make passive income. Nothing is more important for when you’re building your blog. In order to create a great article there are number things you’re going to need to do
- First you will need a focus keyword
- Next you will need to have that keyword in your title.
- There needs to be around 5 keywords throughout your article.
- A keyword needs to be in the first paragraph
- A few keywords need to be put in areas like the middle of the article
- Last an keyword should be put at the end of the article.
- A tip- using synonyms of your keyword helps in creating a good article such as for example the word sad you can instead use the word frown to help make the article more interesting.
- Also include long tail keywords this will help with SEO.
Meta tags are important to include. There are many people writing about that they do not help with search engine optimization anymore, but you should include them. They will not hurt your article.
Links are extremely important.
You may be asking how do I get good links.
- You may have to ask the web developer will he link to you by sending him or her a email.
- Writing for Article Directories. Most will let you write an article and link back to your blog then you can add the link to your article.
- You do not want links from just anywhere. Links should be similar . For instance an health article on disease for childhood diseases, you would want to get an link from a blog writing on disease that children get when they are young. Similar links.
- There are some blogs that if you give a good review or opinion will share linking with your also.
- Internal page links within your blog are important. For instance if you have a blog about dag care link to a similar word press post within another post that you have posted in your blog . Similar is the key.
Putting a picture in your article helps with search engine optimization
Include a picture in your blog post.
- Remember to fill the ALT tags out and the description out for the Image.
- Do not take any ones Image without their permission.
- Pixabay offers thousands of free images to choose from.
- Public Domain Images are also available to choose from.
Videos will also make an impact on your Search Engine Optimization
- Again choose videos that are similar to your blog post.
- Think about creating your own video and link from Youtube.
I hope that some of these are ideas are helpful to you. Please share this post with others.